What Are The Maintenance Methods Of Internal Combustion Forklift
Internal combustion forklift refers to the use of diesel, gasoline or liquefied petroleum gas as fuel, powered by the engine forklift, but do you know what internal combustion forklift maintenance methods? Let's get to know each other!
(1) check whether fuel oil, lubricating oil, hydraulic oil and coolant are adequately added.
(2) check the oil and water leakage of the whole vehicle.
(3) check the working conditions of engine, chassis, working device, hydraulic system, instrument and signal device.
(4) check the liquid level height and temperature of oil, coolant and hydraulic oil, and check whether the whole vehicle oil and water leak
(5) clean the vehicle, check and arrange the vehicle tools and accessories.
The above is about the content of the internal combustion forklift, thank you for your busy schedule to view our company's product information content, I hope to help you, if you want to know more, you are welcome to call for consultation!