How Do Train Buffer Stoppers Work
As for how the buffer stoppers works, it is common to realize the reduction, weakening and disappearance of the impact force of the locomotive by the friction of the blocker on the line rail and the buffering force of the end spring of the blocker. As a professional manufacturer with many years of experience in the industry, we have summarized the working principle of the following obstacles for you to understand more about how the buffer stoppers works.
1. Buffer rubber sheet. The buffer stoppers consists of a main frame and two pairs of boosters, with a total length of 2800mm.
2. The impact force of the vehicle is transmitted to the brake rail by the buffer rubber plate and the left and right arms of the support.
3. The brake rail, the spring seat and the frictional resistance with the basic rail prevents the vehicle from sliding.
4. The elastic spring device consists of a leaf spring, a spring seat, a wedge iron and a socket. It is installed in the brake rail of the main frame and the booster brake rail. Its function is to form a pre-stress when the buffer stoppers is static. Increases the frictional resistance during braking and, when dynamic, enables the braking force to continue to function until it stops.
5. The arm plate is made of full plate. The support frame, the front and rear cross beams, and the upper and lower inclined beams are closely connected to form a body frame. The structure is reasonable, the whole is strong and large, and can withstand the impact of the vehicle at a relatively high speed.
6. The arm plate is directly inserted into the brake rail from the lower shoe block, and the structure is simple, and the installation, maintenance and resetting are convenient.
7. After the main frame is stressed, the two pairs of brake rails in front of the buffer stoppers, the two pairs of rear brake rails and the two pairs of boosters slide in sequence, and the frictional resistance is gradually increased to prevent the vehicle and the main frame from being damaged. It can also increase the cumulative resistance of the buffer Stoppers. Has a large braking capacity.
The buffer stoppers is used to marshall the end line of the station, and acts as a buffer brake when the vehicle is propelled or slid to prevent the vehicle from being off-line or hitting the earth block.
When the buffer stoppers is not set, the iron shoes are generally put on the track rails before the soil block, and the rolling friction of the original wheel is converted into the sliding friction along the rail surface, so that the vehicle stops moving after a certain distance without hitting the earth block. This is braked by iron shoes.
Through verification data: According to the experimental measurement, the sliding friction coefficient of the wheel and the rail (0.15~0.20) is much larger than the rolling friction coefficient (about 0.002). The buffer stoppers increases the frictional resistance by increasing the sliding friction surface of the base, thereby providing a braking effect. For details, please contact China Transport Group! !